Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update!!... Update!!

It’s been quite sometime since my last update. Yesterday, Mun a.k.a my beloved sister who live in the planet far-far away from home has been asking me to update my blog and I already gave her my words. Now, here I am. Blogging while pondering what will be the best content to share here.

My pregnancy now already reaches to 2 months and 10 days (+/-). Alhamdulillah. I can see the heartbeat even its quite blurry. It’s still too small. Maybe we can see a clear picture next month. InsyaAllah and again Maybe I can share it here. I went to clinic for check up with my office mate (Erin) during lunch. It was my first time that I went for check up without my other half. Well, Actually I didn’t feel weird at all. It is just a simple check up.

Athirah now already learned a few english words. Able to make a few sentences like

“ Ibu, What is that?

“ Where is Ayah?”

And even when I asked her… “What is that Athirah?” and she said “ The Moon”.

I remember the 1st sentence contains 4 words that she made in Malay which amazed me.

“ Ibu, Ayah pegi keje. J “ .

She can now sing a few nursery rhymes with words here and there and sometime the only thing I can hear is the humming sounds. ^_^. Amongs her favourite nursery rhymes are “Baa baa black ship , twinkle-twinkle, rain rain go away and E-yaE-ya-O”. She can sing ABC songs until Z (only half complete with missing alphabet in the middle). She can recognizes white, yellow, blue and sometime pink.

I know some other kids can do even better on her age. but I’ts ok. Kite belajar relax2 saje kan sayang .

Here, a picture that we snapped during her 2nd birthday


. It is not really a party. We just bought a cake and brought them a night before Ayu’s wedding. She so excited with birthday cake. She keep on singing birthday song along the way to Ayu’s house at Seremban.

Some pic during Ayu's wedding

We plan to watch Kungfu Panda with her today. That will be her 1st time wayang experience. I’m not sure how she would re-act but I’ll share with you guys later (kalau rajin). Dah la start at 10.10 pm.. huuuish.


As for me… I’ve been busy with my job lately. Too many requests that need to be entertained especially from the bosses. Even though it is not really related to my job but they are the top-top bosses that I cant say NO to. Just buat je lah .. LilllahiTaala…

My other half has been too obsesses with his camera and photography thingy. That’s not all, he now got into a new hobby which is playing game of guitar hero. It’s PS2.thingy. I'm just glad he found something that he likes. Actually, I can’t really complain because he still helps me to do chores and take care of our Athirah. What more can I ask for? Therefore, Up to you lah abang.. . Jgn sampai hobi yang membawa kepada membeli benda yang bukan2 dah lah.

Ha mun, cukup lah dulu ye? Later akak sambung lagi. Luv you and take care.

No comments: