Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Ramadhan Al-mubarakh

Plse note that this was written 3 days before ramadhan:
Ramadhan is nearer. I Hope I’m going to do better this year. Frankly, my amalan will be more better when I’m pregnant because the thought of a baby in my worm will be lots more comfortable by listening to quran recites. The momentum is already there from the beginning. Currently, I read quran 1 page daily and skip that whenever iman or athirah need something from me. Excuses!! Excuses!!

Aren’t these supposed to be like a test to my iman/amalan? Other people face lots more bigger test than this. Like people in Palestine, mother lost her children/husband or people had an accident. How to solve this? Hey I know….. I should be pregnant every time the Ramadan comes in. hehehehe..

Hopefully, our Ramadan journey will be better this year. InsyaAllah.
Here’s my list:

1. I read quran everyday, to qhatam by the end of ramadhan.
2. Do tarawikh/ Tahajud
3. Calming. ^_^

Amin
Happy Ramadhan everyone. Forgive me for all the mistake I made. May this al-mubarakh be one we benefit fully from and give us a great increase in Iman (faith).

No comments: