Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 3rd birthday Izzah Athirah.


It was celebrated twice . First, on the birthday itself and another one is on the weekend which we invited some of our close friends and family. It was just a small party but enough to make our little darling happy.

On her birthday itself, hubby bought a small chocolate cheesecake from the nearest shop. I forgot the shop name but the owner was the chef of hilton hotel. (entahkan benar?? ) . Hubby managed to arrive earlier than us (which he usually doesn't) . So, I went in and put the candle on and hide behind the wall while ayah & athirah was having a great time playing the football outside. so what happened was Ayah kickn' the ball to the livn' hall and Athirah went in to pickup. Immediately, I went out with the cake on my hand (with the candle on). It was dark because its already maghrib. so the moment was there lah :D... We sang happy birthday to her. ...She was jumping up and down and repeatedly said " atiyah nye birthday ke.. for me?? " hehhehe.. She looks so happy and bundle with joy. It was a happy moment for us too. Her expression was priceless. It was a little suprise yet the happiness was all over it.




and we had another celebration over the weekend. I managed to cook few meals like meehon goreng spore, sausage roll, some jellies and chicken nuggests. jadilah kan.. :D. lain kali I will organize besar2an punye... that night was AF finale so everybody was rushing back home. :D. unfortunately , it was a bad performance from Hafiz. sian la peminat2 die termasuk makngah n auntie amy ye.. :D tula sape suh balik awal. layan athirah lagi best.. By the way, Thanks for the pressie ya everyone!!

My little girl has already grown up.. so fast :(. I love you sayang. I hope that you'll be good daughter & a wonderful muslimah. InsyaAllah.




No comments: